About Me

My photo
Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog! I hope you like it!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Life after death

Gone with the wind you were,
Lost in another dimension,
Naked, alone and afraid
That the world will never
                     See you again.

Yet I've felt you, longing for breath
In a corner of my room,
Crying, freezing and mumbling
That you shouldn't have succumbed to death,
                     Not just yet.

And I stopped thinking and I listened
To your whispers, to your despair,
The air turned to ice and the time
Turned to stone, throwing up
                   Worries into midair.

Ghosts and illusions gathered and played
With my fearful mind,
Whispering, floating, laughing out loud,
Turning life into a game of dangerous blame,
                   All left behind.
         
So I turned to them and said I'll go
To the land of dreams and nightmares;
Hours dilated, time crumbled down
And I fell deeply, with a big frown,
                  Into meaningless sleep.

And there I saw you, battling with facts,
Trying to keep the balance still,
You were fighting so hard to exist and not die
That I pleaded with God
                 To let go of the past.

Eons rewound, God turned back time
Giving you back to life, again,
You were the same, alive and well,
I was so happy I decided to love you forever,
                 Without farewell.

Death seemed like a memory of a past event,
So far away, so deep, so lost in disguise,
That I didn't pay attention to you
Being hidden away by a transparent veil,
                Without pain or torment.
                 
When I woke up, reality struck
A powerful and deadly blow:
Death had still claimed you, your life long gone:
Gone with the wind you were,
Lost in another dimension.

23.10.2013





No comments:

Post a Comment