About Me

My photo
Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog! I hope you like it!

Saturday, September 26, 2020

ANOTHER LIFE STORY - AUTOBIOGRAPHY (1)


INTRODUCTION


I don't know what prompted me to write this book. I wanted to, at some point, share the story of my life and I guess that now is perhaps that time. We live in a reality that has changed so much since I first opened my eyes into this world, that it would be a pity not to leave my memories of it behind. After all, all life stories are interesting and unique. Even more so the ones that allow you to take a peek into another's soul. 

So I want to let you in on my mind's secrets. To be scared or amazed of them, it is your choice, my dear reader. I would only try to be as honest as I can. After all, this is a trait that I admire dearly in any person I can connect with, be it friend or foe.

It's funny how life changes you in ways you would not expect. Years ago, I would have never imagined I would turn up the way I did. Love has taught me to be tolerant; life has taught my to loosen up my views on the world - perhaps I did it a little bit too much. So this is a story about life and love, my dear reader , but most of all, it is a story about another human soul that crossed, at some point in the history of time, this wonderful planet called Earth.

I always knew I wanted to write stories, ever since I could ever read. But I somehow never found the inspiration or the courage to do it. Since reading has become a scarce quality these days, writing does not give you quite the satisfaction it would have a hundred years ago, when you would have had honest hope to have your story read. Now, you have to compete with an unimaginable amount of other stories, audiobooks and videos far more interesting than the life of someone who has yet to accomplish something of importance. 

So if you decide to write, do it for yourself, rather than to be heard by others. Treat writing like therapy. Be you in it - authenticity is always sexy and charming, no matter what side of the story you are on - the writer, or the reader. 




No comments:

Post a Comment